Monday 3 October 2011

Busted!

On the phone this morning to one of my favourite employment agencies. I'll alter their name is case I get sued.
Anyway I was talking to Morgan *unt Employment Agency.
I've had a lot of issues in the past with their emails that (theoretically) allow you to apply online for their vacancies.
I click a link and it just comes up "Error 404"
They tell me this is a "problem at my end"
This is odd as I've gone through the process on other computers and I get the same error.
But this is what people do. They tell you it must be "your problem". This means they don't have to do anything about them.
So I sat by the phone complaining again.
Your website doesn't work.
Really? I think you'll find it does. It must be your problem.
So this morning I explored "my problem" a bit deeper. And got very cross.
After a while of questioning the dweeb on the phone there was a pause and he said....
Well....there's not really much point in applying for those jobs anyway.
Really. Why is that.?
Well they go so quickly....and it's mostly just to raise brand awareness anyway
So that's why things that are bust aint fixed.
Sometimes it's just your perception that is faulty.
Sometimes they aren't busted at all.
Sometimes its because what appears to be a communication is simply an advertisement.
It's not any sort of communication at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment