Saturday 24 March 2012

Malice in Pikeyland

 This morning whilst working the dogs I discovered the following items:-
  An abandoned three litre bottle of white cider. It was still 1/3 (33% or 600 units) full.
I think this must be a reaction to HMG's new guidance on drinking.  
The owner probably realised they had exceeded their units for that particular day. How very responsible of them.
Then I found that the quality of the air, being so full of fog that transformed Earth's atmosphere into that of Venus, meant that sound was carrying for miles . It was like walking in a bell-jar. I heard clear conversations from invisible people who may well have been in the next county.
As I continued along the forest path, suddenly I saw :
Two figures strolling towards me in the distance.
As the gap between us closed one of them looked at me and asked
 "Where are the baths?".
Both chaps were fairly dishevelled and of Jamaican descent, the one who spoke had  a pronounced  accent.
I do not live in a cosmopolitan area.
The only people around here who aren't white are those who don't wash because their baths are full of mephedrone.
So, a strange fog indeed was present this morning , materialising as it did cider, disembodied voices and hopelessly lost Jamaicans.

No comments:

Post a Comment